Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Harriet , very vocal br. Peeper "Dotty br and my BO Clara .
IMG_20180920_162251903.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbara Ann is so beautiful! I'm in the market for a new camera, and your shots are so super clear, can I ask what you use?
I have a Nikon Digital Camera, a D3200. I got it with 2 lenses, but I rarely use the "long" lens. My brother was a professional photographer, but he never taught me a thing! I love to capture the "soul" of my chickens. You know for every 20 photos I take only 1 is "really good". It's a super easy camera with an autofocus feature (I rarely use that myself) and even a 5 year old can take a great photo with this camera. :p Here's a photo I call the Chicken Lineup. The caption is "Officer, Officer, that's him! It's the white one on the end, I know him anywhere"!!

chicken lineup.jpg

I have a Nikon Digital Camera, a D3200. I got it with 2 lenses, but I rarely use the "long" lens. My brother was a professional photographer, but he never taught me a thing! I love to capture the "soul" of my chickens. You know for every 20 photos I take only 1 is "really good". It's a super easy camera with an autofocus feature (I rarely use that myself) and even a 5 year old can take a great photo with this camera. :p Here's a photo I call the Chicken Lineup. The caption is "Officer, Officer, that's him! It's the white one on the end, I know him anywhere"!!

View attachment 2036180
Wow, another great shot of the Chicken Lineup! The concept of a 5 year old being able to use the camera is truly appealing to me! Thanks again!

Wow, another great shot of the Chicken Lineup! The concept of a 5 year old being able to use the camera is truly appealing to me! Thanks again!
I sat this 5 year old one day, it was her idea to take photos of each other. She took some real good photos that day with this camera. I'd post one, but it's of me, and I ain't half a pretty as the chickens! I bought the camera in a package (with the long lens) at Best Buy on sale.

Back
Top Bottom