Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

IMG_20200301_135216032.jpg

This is our "Punk Diva" who turns 1 year on 23 April. We live inside a large winter to spring BOP migratory and overwintering range. That has necessitated cutting our silkies hair on a regular basis to keep their eyes clear to stay safe as they range through our yard. This girl just gets a touch of blue coat to her mop so we can tell her apart from one of our other hens. :lau

View attachment 2038113
View attachment 2039683

This is our "Punk Diva" who turns 1 year on 23 April. We live inside a large winter to spring BOP migratory and overwintering range. That has necessitated cutting our silkies hair on a regular basis to keep their eyes clear to stay safe as they range through our yard. This girl just gets a touch of blue coat to her mop so we can tell her apart from one of our other hens. :lau
OMG! That is so cute! You are going to start a new trend in the silkie world. Haircolor, or um, I mean feather color! So you did that with Blue Kote, the antiseptic spray stuff? I love it, such original thinking!! :lau :gig :celebrate Unless it rains I guess food color would also work?!

Back
Top Bottom