Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

I know this is a little different kind of picture that has been posted... I thought I'd cover all the aspects of chicken raising. 4-h is the best way to get your child involved with caring for livestock. She got 6th place. And she loves her chickens.
IMG_20190902_104931108_HDR.jpg

I know this is a little different kind of picture that has been posted... I thought I'd cover all the aspects of chicken raising. 4-h is the best way to get your child involved with caring for livestock. She got 6th place. And she loves her chickens.
IMG_20190902_104931108_HDR.jpg
I love it and everything it stands for!

I know this is a little different kind of picture that has been posted... I thought I'd cover all the aspects of chicken raising. 4-h is the best way to get your child involved with caring for livestock. She got 6th place. And she loves her chickens.View attachment 2041006

4-H is great! My kid shows chickens too, but we are south of you/different county.

I know this is a little different kind of picture that has been posted... I thought I'd cover all the aspects of chicken raising. 4-h is the best way to get your child involved with caring for livestock. She got 6th place. And she loves her chickens.View attachment 2041006

Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom