Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

“Hey, uh, emergency C section over here!”
:lau :gig good one!
https://www.etsy.com/market/chicken_saddle

Ah! Chicken saddle because my ever so handsome Spider has his favorite girls and a few were losing feathers on their back. I picked a smaller field one because it is warm where I am but they have been falling off to the side lately, so when I purchase again I might rethink or rechoose. Though, the elastic does slide for an easy fitting.
Me... sew?!! :lau Etsy (link above) has a great selection on saddles. If you sew I can try to PM you a pattern that I purchased.
Do they really help? My mom has a hen that the rooster is over mating and she's going bald, poor thing.

:lau :gig good one!

Do they really help? My mom has a hen that the rooster is over mating and she's going bald, poor thing.
I have only been using these for about 4 months off and on and was/am really happy till one end started flipping up. Again, I have a minimal one because of our temps but loved the way it fit up until a little while ago. Maybe it is a spring thing or it is just too small for the amount of mating that my studly youthful roo is doing ;) :cool: :lol: Such a hunky guy.
I definitely consider a saddle part of my solution and give it 👍👍👍👍

Bunny2 1:6:21 (fave).jpg

My EE cockerel, Bunny.

Back
Top Bottom