Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Pumpkin is a silkie, like my Abner

Attachments

• 20210709_184301.jpg
    20210709_184301.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 5
With our great new homepage for BYC, we've also now got an exciting new system and process for our Picture Of The Week (POW), so we need your submissions!!!

Your Submissions MUST:
  • Be an image you took & own the rights to
  • Be a sharp, clean, picture that's at least 800 pixels wide
  • Include a short sentence about your picture, e.g., "My overly friendly Buff Orpington named Alehendra"
  • We prefer "landscape" (sideways) photos, but we'll accept really awesome"portrait"(tall) pictures... we just may need to crop them
Submit your POW by simply replying to this thread and attaching an image :)

We don't have a strict process or time-frame for how/when the POWs are posted, but in general they will be posted to the homepage weekly, and clicking on the POW will bring you to the post within this thread where the image was submitted.
Polo's morning is going well. I think he's just glad our head roo tolerates him.
20220218_133835.jpg

Goldy didn't want me to be taking pictures of his gorgeous coloring.
20220223_172700.jpg

The ever curious Wyandotte juvenile.
20220218_134016.jpg

Curious Juvie is back for another close up.
20220218_133826.jpg

Thank you all for the replies !

This one just cracks me up !

View attachment 2042325

My Black Australorp Raven with her little trouble maker EE chick. She has been giving this baby piggyback rides since the day she got them lol :rolleyes:View attachment 2044971

With our great new homepage for BYC, we've also now got an exciting new system and process for our Picture Of The Week (POW), so we need your submissions!!!

Your Submissions MUST:
  • Include a short sentence about your picture, e.g., "My overly friendly Buff Orpington named Alehendra"
  • We prefer "landscape" (sideways) photos, but we'll accept really awesome"portrait"(tall) pictures... we just may need to crop them

We don't have a strict process or time-frame for how/when the POWs are posted, but in general they will be posted to the homepage weekly, and clicking on the POW will bring you to the post within this thread where the image was submitted.
Beauty, the easter egger/australorp pullet, rushes to free range.
20220218_134029.jpg

Everybody swarmed the water I just replaced... XD, gotta love ducks!
20220218_133625.jpg

In a rush to forage is lacy. Daughter of her late father orea who died mysteriously over night last month. Rip oreo.
20220218_133557.jpg

Your Submissions MUST:

Here is my Buff, ee mixed cockerel that turned out delish
20220218_134053.jpg

Back
Top Bottom