Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

My Peahen insists on going for rides often!! She will stand on my 4 runner and won’t move and when I do move her she stands in front so I can’t pull out! So I just open the passenger door she hops in and sits in front seat and goes for rides with me all the time
Same as me! With my car though, my chicken got into it while I was getting groceries! They’re crazy

😆 That chick needs to cut back on the beer & hoagie subs 😆 🤣 😂 View attachment 3034718

(At 1st glance it looked like the chick was striking a "potbelly pose" but it's an optical illusion, dark area behind chick made the dark back of chick disappear, place your thumb over the dark area on chick's back & youll see what I saw, looking at my phone while in a dark room Lol, so hope you don't take offense to my odd humor...the chick is adorable!)
😂😂😂 awesome… no offense taken at all I have a great sense of humor and I love what you saw 😂😂😂 now I can see it😂😂😂 love it

😂😂😂 awesome… no offense taken at all I have a great sense of humor and I love what you saw 😂😂😂 now I can see it😂😂😂 love it
Thank goodness, I 1st saw it in a dark room so it really looked like chick was just photographed at a funny pose moment. Then I saw it again later outside & was like uh oh...not really a potbelly pose at all. 😬 🤭 Just optical illusion. The dark back side of chick was not clear with dark background behind it & me being in a dark room at the time. Thanks for not taking offense & being a good sport!!!

King Wheaties and his Ladies out for their first full day in the new free grazing area.
AKingandhisLadies.png
All that green stuff, what shall we ever do?
KingWheaties.png

Back
Top Bottom