Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

That's Hilarious!! "Yes, these are my Service Ducks".
they go everywhere! people love them 😂

we took one of our drakes, fatty, to a few stores yesterday and people were so excited to see him lol

Attachments

• 088EEB02-18C6-49A6-AEC2-7468ABFDD8BD.jpeg
    088EEB02-18C6-49A6-AEC2-7468ABFDD8BD.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 6
they go everywhere! people love them 😂

we took one of our drakes, fatty, to a few stores yesterday and people were so excited to see him lol
It’s so funny that people are always so surprised to see ducks, or that you even have them. I guess the area I live is so suburban that not many people have backyard flocks, but they’re always mildly surprised about having chickens but ducks are shocking. Like I have a pet T-Rex or something. 🦖

just a *little* obsessed with my duck 😂 - a blanket with him on it is necessary lolView attachment 2944390
This looks like one of those snapshots of a candidate running for office, standing in front of their poster and giving a speech.
I imagine ducks would campaign for clean waterways and more peas

This is Rick James Bioch.
He is 1.5 years old. He is a really good little dude, great papa and protector of his 6 ladies..
Very gentle and calm.
He was given to us by a family friend who purchased 10 chicks from TSC, they wanted all girls. He was my first Silkie. My husband and I were hooked immediately.
Now, we have 2 nice flocks, Rick James Bioch and his 6 ladies.
A white roo named Nature Boy, Rick Flair and his 6 ladies.

Attachments

• 20220406_125809.jpg
    20220406_125809.jpg
    594.1 KB · Views: 5
This is Nature Boy, Rick Flair (WOOOOOOO!). Yes, we actually call him this 😁.
He is super cool and sweet.
He is a great protector and an awesome papa. He will catch an insect or worm and call the chicks over to have it. He loves his 6 ladies.
He was given to us by the same family friend that gave us Rick James Bioch. He is just a few months younger. We got him a month after Rick James.
20220406_125110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom