Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Noodles exploring in the garden
(There are 2 versions so you can pick, I had a go at some editing. The top one is the edited version)
20220501_122856_HDR~2.jpg

20220501_122856_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
That is a beautiful photo. I can admire Mimosa's for their beauty and I have 3 in my backyard. I hate them though and want to cut them down. I'm horribly allergic to them and every year when they bloom I get a sinus infection from them. My dad, loves them and will not let me cut them down. His response is take more allergy medicine.
They're technically on neighbor's property so I've trimmed them back but yeah, they kill my allergies 🤧 & I'd have cut them down if I could because they throw seeds EVERYWHERE. Many little trees are growing in tough spots to reach, for now...on the "to do" list. Oh well, the Hummingbirds do enjoy them.

They're technically on neighbor's property so I've trimmed them back but yeah, they kill my allergies 🤧 & I'd have cut them down if I could because they throw seeds EVERYWHERE. Many little trees are growing in tough spots to reach, for now...on the "to do" list. Oh well, the Hummingbirds do enjoy them.
I only despise them when they are in bloom, the rest of the year I'm ok with them. As much as I want to cut them down I totally understand my dad's reasoning for leaving them alone. They are growing along our creek bank, which floods several times a year and eats away at our back yard. Where those trees are planted, we have lost nothing. Eventually, he wants a line of Mimosas along the creek bank.

View attachment 3087461
The sunset in the countryside on a beautiful evening!
Wrong thread, but beautiful? Did you enter it in the sunrise/sunset contests?
Adorable!

Tree frogs can chirp surprisingly loud for such little sweeties. One night at 2am I had to get dressed, go out & gently relocate one, from under my bedroom window, to a tree, far from my window. That little stinker kept me awake. 😆
We have bullfrogs..they really make a ruckus! Especially late evenings.​

Back
Top Bottom