Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

I "rescued" these guys from Atwoods today..for only $3.79 each. 🤣
I've never bought bantams before, but at least 6 had serious pasty butt. One had a ball of poop hanging off her bum that was almost as big as her leg. I'm pretty sure she isn't going to make it, but I'm going to give her a fighting chance. She is about half as big as the others. She is in the bottom right hand corner.
20220809_145420.jpg

I've never bought bantams before, but at least 6 had serious pasty butt. One had a ball of poop hanging off her bum that was almost as big as her leg. I'm pretty sure she isn't going to make it, but I'm going to give her a fighting chance. She is about half as big as the others. She is in the bottom right hand corner.
View attachment 3217233
What a sweet thing you did! And such precious chicks too!🥰🥰 Hoping that she’ll pull through!🤗🤗

View attachment 3217233

You're a kind soul Janie, best of luck with all of them!

Hi, my name is Pheobe! I'm not very social with my human. I really don't want anything to do with her. This is a very rare photo of me. I'm 22 weeks old and won't roost in the coop at night. I think I'm ready to lay and egg but I don't know where because I won't go in the coop. I think my cuteness outweighs my illusiveness. What do you think?

Attachments

• 297438414_761716185138062_4064013611999352463_n.jpg
    297438414_761716185138062_4064013611999352463_n.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 9
View attachment 3217233
What adorable chicks! How awesome that you saved them! I am hoping that your little chick survives.

Here's a better picture of them. I think one or two might be small standard chicks. We shall see. The lethargic one is the tiny, buff color in the very back. I almost kept her inside, but I hate to seperate her from her flock when she is already stressed.
View attachment 3217389

Keep us posted :fl

Back
Top Bottom