Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

With our great new homepage for BYC, we've also now got an exciting new system and process for our Picture Of The Week (POW), so we need your submissions!!!

Your Submissions MUST:
  • Be an image you took & own the rights to
  • Be a sharp, clean, picture that's at least 800 pixels wide
  • Include a short sentence about your picture, e.g., "My overly friendly Buff Orpington named Alehendra"
  • We prefer "landscape" (sideways) photos, but we'll accept really awesome"portrait"(tall) pictures... we just may need to crop them
Submit your POW by simply replying to this thread and attaching an image :)

We don't have a strict process or time-frame for how/when the POWs are posted, but in general they will be posted to the homepage weekly, and clicking on the POW will bring you to the post within this thread where the image was submitted.
Hood ornament 🤣
20230716_194857.jpg

With our great new homepage for BYC, we've also now got an exciting new system and process for our Picture Of The Week (POW), so we need your submissions!!!

Your Submissions MUST:
  • Be an image you took & own the rights to
  • Be a sharp, clean, picture that's at least 800 pixels wide
  • Include a short sentence about your picture, e.g., "My overly friendly Buff Orpington named Alehendra"
  • We prefer "landscape" (sideways) photos, but we'll accept really awesome"portrait"(tall) pictures... we just may need to crop them
Submit your POW by simply replying to this thread and attaching an image :)

We don't have a strict process or time-frame for how/when the POWs are posted, but in general they will be posted to the homepage weekly, and clicking on the POW will bring you to the post within this thread where the image was submitted.
Motzie. The roo-ler surpreme of the flock. 6 1/2 months old. Hens 5 1/2 months old.
IMG_20230921_094015275.jpg

So cute! I have 2 cinnamon Queens for some reason they're being picked on. I had to move them out of the coop to see what's going on:rant
Poor babies! That actually surprises me because ours CQs are onary compared to the others. Our 2 CQs are top of the pecking order here. The lowest position here belongs to our (at least I think this is her breed) New Hampshire Red, Ravioli.

Poor babies! That actually surprises me because ours CQs are onary compared to the others. Our 2 CQs are top of the pecking order here. The lowest position here belongs to our (at least I think this is her breed) New Hampshire Red, Ravioli.
I got to get in coop and find out what's going. I have two Olive Eggers and two black copper marans that seem to be Bulling the rest of the flock Which is unusual for the Marans too. :(

I got to get in coop and find out what's going. I have two Olive Eggers and two black copper marans that seem to be Bulling the rest of the flock Which is unusual for the Marans too. :(
Move one of the Bullies out to a cage for a couple of days. When you move it back, There will be a change in the pecking order.

It it keep happening, move a bully in with one of the bullied ones for a couple of days. Those two will bond which will once again change the dynamics of the flock when they return to the flock.

Back
Top Bottom