Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

View attachment 3683401
Angel my Dominique, who sadly passed away today. I found her today acting sick, and before I could do much she hadn't made it. Not sure what was wrong. 😢
She was my favorite hen, and the most personable one I've ever had. She's been through so much. I can't believe she's gone, it was so sudden and unexpected. 💔
I'll miss you so so much! ❤️ RIP: 2/23/22 - 11/13/23.
I'm sorry. She was such a pretty girl.

View attachment 3683401
Angel my Dominique, who sadly passed away today. I found her today acting sick, and before I could do much she hadn't made it. Not sure what was wrong. 😢
She was my favorite hen, and the most personable one I've ever had. She's been through so much. I can't believe she's gone, it was so sudden and unexpected. 💔
Oh I am so sorry, :hugs always heartbreaking to lose them. 💔

View attachment 3683401
I'm so sorry for your loss. She was beautiful ♡

My Red Sexlink, Clementine. She likes posing for pictures and often ambushes me while i'm filming to get a little screen time
1699971893442.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 3683401
So sorry you lost such a sweety :hugs

View attachment 3683401

Sorry to read about Angel @Tookie, she was a lovely girl. :hugs

I had gotten some standard fowl from Ideal in the early 2000's, the males were 3-4 pounds and the females were 2-3 pounds, so I know where you're coming from.
I blended them into my bantams which was pretty easy, because they tended to come smaller on a regular basis.
Sounds about the size I got. I wonder if full size ones are available. Peep and Fae were really small, great flyers. Also became racoon food :(

That looks like a "I don't want to get up" face.

Angel my Dominique, who sadly passed away today.
Condolences. Never easy but harder when so young and for unknown reasons.

Back
Top Bottom