Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Congrats on the POW, WoDia! What a little cutie, so pretty🥰!
Thank you so much @fluffycrow! ❤️ It’s exciting to see my teeny girl with the big beak as POW!

From this:
September 17, 2023

IMG_1202.jpeg

To this:
February 3, 2024

IMG_2840.jpeg

IMG_2864.jpeg

Oh my gosh, that's so adorable! Did you help her hatch, or did you hold her after hatching? Her markings are so pretty, they look like constellations!
I think her markings are pretty too. Perhaps I SHOULD HAVE named her after a constellation! She was an assisted hatch. She had herself malpositioned, and her legs were pinned to either side of her head in the small end. She’d managed to externally pip somehow. A little miracle. She had begun to give up, so I took action. I’M SO HAPPY I DID, because now this teeny chicken follows me everywhere. ❤️😊🥰

I think her markings are pretty too. Perhaps I SHOULD HAVE named her after a constellation! She was an assisted hatch. She had herself malpositioned, and her legs were pinned to either side of her head in the small end. She’d managed to externally pip somehow. A little miracle. She had begun to give up, so I took action. I’M SO HAPPY I DID, because now this teeny chicken follows me everywhere. ❤️😊🥰

Awe, a special baby :hugs

Back
Top Bottom