Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Did you do that Ravioli or are you just the one looking to see if any bugs fell off šŸ¤”
IMG_2675.jpeg

One of my favorite pictures I've seen in this whole thread. So happy you got pow! Give legs a treat for me!
He's up on the porch now waiting. He knows that it is time for a slice of fresh bread. He eats a little starter/grower in the mornings and gets a lunch time treat then it's off to free range some.

Brought legs in for a lap session with a slice of bread for a morning treat. He's perched on the porch rail and I get a hug every time I pass by. He is spoiled to say the least. Once Shuster gets his tail feathers back I want to get so actions shots of him as he is a real strutter.
:pop

IMG_7020.jpeg

All six of my blue & lavender hens were sitting on this perch together showing off their different shades.

From front to back is Miyagi (Blue Rock mix), Garri (Wyandotte mix), Siggy (Blue Rock), Goose (lavender Wyandotte), Willow (lavender Orp only her comb is showing) and Chicory (Rhode Island Blue).

I think the first pic is the best one I got but here they are from the other direction.

IMG_6924.jpeg

View attachment 3785770

All six of my blue & lavender hens were sitting on this perch together showing off their different shades.

From front to back is Miyagi (Blue Rock mix), Garri (Wyandotte mix), Siggy (Blue Rock), Goose (lavender Wyandotte), Willow (lavender Orp only her comb is showing) and Chicory (Rhode Island Blue).

I think the first pic is the best one I got but here they are from the other direction.

View attachment 3785775
Donā€™t get to see Rhode Island blues too often on here! I have one also. Would love to see her individually and check out the variation if you want to share sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom