Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Our rooster likes sitting down with his head through the fence, I get so scared thinking something bit his head out through it, But when I yell for him he gets up and runs to me
That reminds me of two of my Easter Egger hens. When they see me come out for evening feeding time, one hen sticks her head through the fence wire and just stands there staring at me, while the other one goes underneath said hen and looks like she is getting squished. I don't know why they have that evening ritual, chickens are weird but it's funny.

That reminds me of two of my Easter Egger hens. When they see me come out for evening feeding time, one hen sticks her head through the fence wire and just stands there staring at me, while the other one goes underneath said hen and looks like she is getting squished. I don't know why they have that evening ritual, chickens are weird but it's funny.
Dont you ever feel like chickens just do it to be funny and to make us laugh? Because its working alright :lau

@Lillith37 on your POW!
Well Done Reaction GIF by Simon Super Rabbit

Last edited:
Dont you ever feel like chickens just do it to be funny and to make us laugh? Because its working alright :lau
Chickens are the animal species I have laughed at the most. They are hilarious with their own quirks and unique personality. They are hiding a ton of intelligence under that "empty-brained expression" that leads a lot of people to think that they are dumb and emotionless. I like to joke that one of my hens, a Rhode Island Red Bantam named Ruby, is a human stuck inside of a chicken's body because she honestly acts like she would prefer to be with humans forever rather than her own kind.

Back
Top Bottom