Solved Pictures/albums gone

blogachick

Songster
7 Years
Feb 10, 2017
Dancing with Chickens
I'm on a computer, my browser is chrome, I've deleted internet cache/browser history and tried a different browser (internet explorer).

My albums/photos are gone. I can't figure out how to "edit" my profile or upload photos.

I suspect the problem might be user error as I've found that most of the problems I have with computers are.

Please help!

My albums are gone too, I posted about it in a different section (b/c I didn't realize I was in the wrong section) anyway was told it is a known problem they are working on.

The only way I was able to get pictures put on today was w/ copy and paste, the square w/ the landscape in it wouldn't work for me either, I also use chrome.

IMG_1451.JPG
:frow

Yes pictures are taking a little longer than expected to be moved over to the new platform but fear not they are still there and will get here as soon as possible.

You can use the upload a file button at the bottom of your reply box to post a pic.

The only way I was able to get pictures put on today was w/ copy and paste, the square w/ the landscape in it wouldn't work for me either, I also use chrome.
The mountain icon is for posting pictures from the web, not your computer. :) If you find a picture on the web you want to post, do a "right click" "copy image address", then click on the mountain. That will bring up a small window, there you can "paste" your picture's *link*.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the good information. It's good to know that my photos are still out there, somewhere. I'll try to be patient and adapt to finding "mountains" and "file buttons" to click on which is not easy given that I'm an old hippie chick born way before computers and I've no grandchildren nearby to show me the way...

Back
Top Bottom