Pictures from our Hill Farm Nr Bala North Wales

English Chick

English Mum
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Cheshire UK
The name of our farm is "Nant Ddu" the ddu is just pronounced D. It was a cold very windy day with glimpses of sun now and again. The farm stands within an area classed as "outstanding natural beauty" and is within the boundaries of the Snowdonia National Park. It is a fab area for "walkers" and climbers, I have only ever managed to get half way up one of the mountains and then lost my nerve! I dont like heights. We run our flock of sheep up there, tough little critters are the Welsh mountain sheep. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them for you.

NantDdu005.jpg

NantDdu006.jpg

NantDdu008.jpg

NantDdu011.jpg

The shooting Lodge
NantDdu025.jpg

NantDdu017.jpg

Very beautiful. I don't know what I'd do with all that openness, I'm so used to trees and brush. If I were to travel anywhere, I'd love that part of the world . . . but the SO grew up traveling and is tired of it. Maybe he'll change his mind once I show him these photos
wink.png

Quote:
Wales is a most beautiful country with fantastic history, it is truly stunning with lots of castles dotted about. You must persuade your So to get out and about and travel throughout the UK, dont miss out...

lovely sights to see and in the close up of the sheep I see you have the dreaded purple thistle just as we do.
thanks for the photos.

Back
Top Bottom