Pictures of Chicken Runs

smdcleland

Songster
Sep 4, 2021
Upstate, NY
Hey everyone. My chicken run is boring... I have a feeder, waterer, and a small bench that the girls like to sit on. What else can I put in there to give them more to do? Feel free to share pictures of your chicken run!

I have roosting bars (3) on one end of my run. Enough for all 9 chickens to have a spot. In the summer & fall most of them sleep in the run. My run is predator proof, so we don't worry about them being in the run, instead of the coop at night.
Below is a picture of Aretha. She is on the bottom roosting bar, the other two bars graduate up.
1660754371551.png

Hey everyone. My chicken run is boring... I have a feeder, waterer, and a small bench that the girls like to sit on. What else can I put in there to give them more to do? Feel free to share pictures of your chicken run!
Can you post a picture of your run, so I can see it and give maybe some good suggestions.

I have roosting bars (3) on one end of my run. Enough for all 9 chickens to have a spot. In the summer & fall most of them sleep in the run. My run is predator proof, so we don't worry about them being in the run, instead of the coop at night.
Below is a picture of Aretha. She is on the bottom roosting bar, the other two bars graduate up.
View attachment 3226172

She is beautiful! I would love a Polish hen one day. I will definitely add some roosting bars.

Back
Top Bottom