Pictures of my Blue/Black Orpingtons and which to use on a website...

allaboutdemchicks

Chapel Farms
11 Years
Sep 13, 2008
Jemison, AL
I am working with my husband on a up and coming website for our farm! At his request, I took a few pictures of some of the Orpingtons for the poultry pages. The Orpingtons are fabulous birds and my line is direct from Julie, Bamachicken.

Because these are for our website, if some of you would, tell me which are your favorite photos! As well as what not to use...

15761_blueorp.jpg

15761_img_0913.jpg

15761_img_0912.jpg

15761_img_0914.jpg

15761_img_0915.jpg

Claudia

oh my word.... what beautiful birds.... i want one soooooo badly!!!!!! ( i do not have a bator tho and would not know how the heck to get one)

my fav pic is the first and last, but all those in between are nice too... so did i help at all???!?!?!!!!

Quote:
YES, all opinions are wanted! On the last picture I noticed a big shadow of a tree across her so that was a concern of mine for that shot....

If your birds are friendly enough to pick up, try placing them one at a time on a fence post or something up high, about your eye level.

Make sure it is wide enough for them to feel secure on but at the same be a little wary of whats going on. This will usually get you a really good pose.

The first few seconds they will sort of hunker down and then all of a sudden become interested and perk up. This gives you about a 10 second window to get a couple of shots of the bird on its own and 'posed'.

www.camelot1999.webs.com is our sight and has some examples if you want to check them out.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom