Pictures of my Frizzles & Sizzles

Bleenie

Wyan-DO's
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
The Beautiful Pacific NW ,WA
I was FINALLY able to get some decent pictures of almost everyone today. I am so happy for this nice weather lately!

DSCN5018.JPG

DSCN5046.JPG

DSCN5054.JPG

DSCN5021.JPG

DSCN5030.JPG

DSCN4942.JPG

DSCN5044.JPG

DSCN5039.JPG

DSCN5036.JPG

DSCN5017.JPG

DSCN5033.JPG

DSCN5034.JPG

DSCN5038.JPG

DSCN5042.JPG

DSCN4940.JPG

DSCN4943.JPG

Plus, the new Standard Roo & his Leghorn Hen. Also Izzy standing watch over everyone. Just before this picture she alerted everyone to a hawk flying past.. was so funny when they all scattered like mice
tongue.png

DSCN5027.JPG

DSCN5029.JPG

DSCN5052.JPG

Thank you! That is "Fro", she was my very first frizzled Sizzle to hatch & she is just a total sweetie. Little Froina right under her is going to be just adorable when she's full grown too, I can't wait!

I'd be proud of those birds, too! I'm so embarrassed to have to ask this... but what is a Sizzle?

A Sizzle is a Silkie x Frizzle cross. They come in a lot of different "varities" but I prefer the Smooth ones, I just LOVE the roundy bodies with the big, full top hat! I had Silkies in the past & have a few now but I have always liked the regular cochins and smooth feathered birds better.. with these babies I get the best of both worlds!
big_smile.png
tongue.png

The top 2 pictures are of Frizzled Sizzle girls but they didn't get the "top hat"/crest like the others so they will just be hanging out with the Splash Cochin roo next year.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom