Crowing
13 Years
Oct 7, 2010
Central, Illinois
critters026.jpg

critters025.jpg

critters011.jpg

critters010.jpg

Thought I would share some pictures of my guineas.
smile.png

I did have some ecitement this morning when I was out feeding them. One of the pearls decided they wanted to test his flying ability and flew straight out the door and onto the roof of their coop! Once I finally saw him up there I was trying to get him down then he flew out into the tree and almost landed on a branch, but fell out. He then proceded to run into the brush with the cat chaseing after him. I walked around to the other side of the brush and started walking through it then the cat chased him out and onto our property again and chased him into moms Hydrangea bush where he hunkered down and was very still and quiet, so I could catch him and put him back into his coop. I was not happy since its only 37 degrees out and the wind is blowing and I was freaking out because the cat was chaseing him!
rant.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif

They have kinda grown on me and I still think they look cute!
smile.png

They like their feed too! Holy Moly! They go through a 50 pound bag about every 11 days or so. I will take any suggestions as to what to mix with their feed! They are given a Meat Bird Crumbles from the Local Feed Store. I also give them some corn as a treat every couple days.

ETA: Please excuse the dirty wood shavings..
hide.gif
I took pictures before I replaced the shavings..
hmm.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom