Piecing Quilt...my Iron QUIT! ( Top Complete! New Pic post 56!)

Thanks, Lisa! I do love it. And having it on the bed confirmed that the paint color I chose for my bedroom wall recently will go with most anything--it has a different overall look than the two quilts I made for myself, but the warm color works great with it, too.

I love it! Great job!

What's next?
tongue.png

Terrie, you are such a slave driver, er, um, motivator.
tongue.png
I have a block for a swap I will get done, then I guess I need to quilt the Jewel Box quilt top I made recently. I am piecing the border strips diagonally right now, in between checking on the birds. Waiting for a neighbor to come pick up several dozen eggs so will be on and off here all day.

No, you should feel inspired, not inadequate! Just jump in and make a quilt. Use squares only for ease of piecing. A one block quilt like that can look spectacular with the right color combination.

Top Complete! This is much larger than I thought it would be. It's bedspread size! I'm exhausted. Will be taking a short break then have to piece a block for a group project. Now, can I
th.gif
, Terrie and Kathy? Excuse the thread all over the floor--too tired to vacuum.

DCP_5450.jpg

DCP_5449.jpg

DCP_5451.jpg

Quote:
ya.gif
Are you sure that is a queen sized bed?
gig.gif
Wow, it is much larger than I thought! It looks great, and you deserve a break now!
tongue.png
I like it, I like it, I like it .... alot! I do like those colors. They are actually neutral enough to use in about any decor. Just add accessories of any color. Great job you did!
thumbsup.gif

OK, next project ?

Back
Top Bottom