Pigeon acting off. Odd poop?

Pics

SolarDuck

Free Ranging
Jan 31, 2020
My duck Pigeon has been acting off today. Earlier in the day she was just hiding under the coop standing up for a few hours, then I took her out from down there and she just went into the bushes to do the same thing. I brought her in and instantly got a weird poop. She's had egg laying issues in the past, but doesn't currently seem to be trying to pass an egg. She also kind of looks like maybe she has gotten a little bit bigger, but I'm not sure.

Attachments

• 20210421_154627.jpg
    20210421_154627.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 29
My duck Pigeon has been acting off today. Earlier in the day she was just hiding under the coop standing up for a few hours, then I took her out from down there and she just went into the bushes to do the same thing. I brought her in and instantly got a weird poop. She's had egg laying issues in the past, but doesn't currently seem to be trying to pass an egg.
that is a weird poop. she may have had a stressful/tramautizing experience and got unhealthy!

Aww, poor Pigeon. I'm sorry she's having issues again. Have you been giving her the calcium? Did your vet ever give you an anti inflammatory medication? When I had my duck who got chronically egg bound my vet had me keep some on hand to administer as needed. It helped with both pain and to reduce the inflammation in the muscles to allow the egg to pass easier.

Back
Top Bottom