Pigeon Bulletin Board?

Pics
Rest easy, for now they are confined. My brother saw a hawk sitting on the fence 2 feet from the aviary...probably wondering why the pigeons don't come out anymore.
upload_2018-11-13_23-57-8.jpeg
Is it possible that your brother just missed the hawk reading a BED TIME STORY to your birdies ...:old

Oh good! I wish the hawks would move on. :(
Once the lil pigeons are sleeping soundly,,,, I'm sure hawk will find next place to do good deeds.:bow

@Texas Kiki I get a feeling that hawk is mooning spectators below.:lol:
img_20181113_070459-jpg.1589315

Yup. Have you found any rollers in your area? How far would you be willing to drive?
I havent, but not been lookin lately either.. I have to wait for spring so its best I dont look now..:hmm
Probably not more than an hour or two away.. dh cant tolerate the bird poo smell in the car for much longer than that.:lau
View attachment 1589462 Is it possible that your brother just missed the hawk reading a BED TIME STORY to your birdies ...:old

Once the lil pigeons are sleeping soundly,,,, I'm sure hawk will find next place to do good deeds.:bow

@Texas Kiki I get a feeling that hawk is mooning spectators below.:lol:
img_20181113_070459-jpg.1589315
:gig:lau

Its up to you, but sometimes good priced rollers are hard to find so i would be checking craigslist and write down numbers and then contact them in the spring. Or its always helpful to go see their setup now then in the spring go back and get some birds. Thats what i did.
I havent, but not been lookin lately either.. I have to wait for spring so its best I dont look now..:hmm
Probably not more than an hour or two away.. dh cant tolerate the bird poo smell in the car for much longer than that.:lau

:gig:lau

Its up to you, but sometimes good priced rollers are hard to find so i would be checking craigslist and write down numbers and then contact them in the spring. Or its always helpful to go see their setup now then in the spring go back and get some birds. Thats what i did.
Not a bad idea.. I do have a couple of numbers I jotted down for some fairly local people who had them listed on CL back in mid summer.. may give em a call.. thanks for the suggestion .

Back
Top Bottom