Pigeon Talk

@WVduckchick aww your pigeons are gorgeous!! Cant wait until i have loads ha!
My wee pigeo is doing well he seems to be improving! He is much more lively and has taken 2 more feeds. He gets very excitable when he is being fed lol. He is also moving about alot more but also still spends plenty of time resting. We have given him the medication for the parasites this morning so hopefully that will sort them out. He has been trying to open his closed eye but now im wondering whether his other eye isnt so good as he doesnt seem very aware of his surroundings. However he seems happy so we will just wait and see what happens :)

My wee pigeo is doing well he seems to be improving! He is much more lively and has taken 2 more feeds. He gets very excitable when he is being fed lol. He is also moving about alot more but also still spends plenty of time resting. We have given him the medication for the parasites this morning so hopefully that will sort them out. He has been trying to open his closed eye but now im wondering whether his other eye isnt so good as he doesnt seem very aware of his surroundings. However he seems happy so we will just wait and see what happens :)

Very good news! You are a great pigeo nurse. :)

Got a little video of the birds messing around this morning.
Bugsy is the one furthest away from me, on the left perch.

They seem fairly settled. Its nice to see them all together. I guess that is Clyde taking ownership of the platform!
That's great news! Hopefully he or she will go from strength to strength!

Awww aren’t they sweet!
View attachment 1643570

Got a little video of the birds messing around this morning.
Bugsy is the one furthest away from me, on the left perch.

Love all of these! :love:love
Will the rollers likely set any eggs this time of year?
:celebrate :wee :bow
You are a great pigeon mum! :love

They seem fairly settled. Its nice to see them all together. I guess that is Clyde taking ownership of the platform!

Actually no, Clyde was inside trying to woo Bonnie back to the nest bowl. :lau

Love all of these! :love:love
Will the rollers likely set any eggs this time of year?

I'm doing my best to keep you interested in having some. What are friends for, right? :D
And your guess is as good as mine on the rollers! :idunno

Actually no, Clyde was inside trying to woo Bonnie back to the nest bowl. :lau

I'm doing my best to keep you interested in having some. What are friends for, right? :D
And your guess is as good as mine on the rollers! :idunno
Dont worry.. you keep my interest peaked on a regular basis! :gig :hugs
Hmm.. maybe Sour or one of the others will have an idea..:fl

Looks like the rollers are thinking about it ; although if very young maybe they are just 'playing house'.

They aren’t in the bowl any more. I think it was just warmer there. :D

But Clyde is definitely trying to push Bonnie back to their nest. She doesn’t seem too enthused with the idea. :D

Back
Top Bottom