Pigeon Talk

Guess what. I got Peach back, but he didn’t come home on his own record.
So apparently him and Kiwi were flying over my great-uncle’s house, and Peach went and hit the window. Kiwi kept on flying. So myuncle goes and puts him in a tree so that the cats don’t get him. He doesn’t go so my uncle brings him inside. Took a picture, sent it to his family.
Family is all like “that’s a white bird, it’s special and holy, keep it,” getting him all up on his high horse. So he was getting attached.
Then him and my aunt go to visit my grandparents. Uncle brings up that he found a white pigeon and my grandma’s all like, “hey, my granddaughter lost a white pigeon yesterday.” And so he shows her the picture and my grandma asks me what my pigeon looks like. I send her a picture and she’s like “oh yeah, that’s him.” My uncles all like, “no, I don’t think that’s him,” because he’s being a greedy bastard wanting to keep my pigeon. Like, we don’t get pigeons where I live, especially not big white ones. So, after they argue for a bit, my grandma returns me my pigeon. Definitely a close call. Peach doesn’t seem hurt at all, which is good. Such a coincidence that he hit my uncles window, who lives about two miles away.
Thank your great uncle for saving Peach and respectfully suggest he get his own white bird. I think you are in NM?? Not sure where in the state youare, but I randomly looked up Craigslist for Santa Fe area and found this pretty white homer right away. ..
https://santafe.craigslist.org/search/gra?query=Homing+pigeons

Some pretty birds on CL nr Albuequerque Nm. Seller is calling them 'Sky Cutters' in his ad.

Some pretty birds on CL nr Albuequerque Nm. Seller is calling them 'Sky Cutters' in his ad.
Yeah those are Миколаївський високольотний... Mykolaevsky highfliers (although here they write Nikolaevsky which comes from the Russian way of saying it). In America they seem to be calling them Ukrainian skycutters. Quite a sight to be seen when a large flock of them is flying....

Back
Top Bottom