Pigeon Talk

I agree. There is such beauty in flight. Today, I whistled for them to come in. 11 birds cupped their wings and dropped like a rock. It was exhilarating.
well said! Do you loft fly daily?
true joy! Pigeons are wonderful!
This time of year I can't fly them daily. Due to our weather and hawks, I just can't do it as often as I would like to. Basically it's just enough to keep them from getting too fat and completely lazy haha. During the winter the larger hawks typically migrate out of here and those pesky cooper hawks remain behind and have free reign of the area.

This time of year I can't fly them daily. Due to our weather and hawks, I just can't do it as often as I would like to. Basically it's just enough to keep them from getting too fat and completely lazy haha. During the winter the larger hawks typically migrate out of here and those pesky cooper hawks remain behind and have free reign of the area.
I have one coppers hawks i see regulary... But mostly in the mornings. thankfully, my birds get a fly daily.

Do you have any pictures of your birds for us?

Just been busy with the birds. Its been a lovely clear day for a change! Here's a few pictures.
DSC_0176.JPG
DSC_0178.JPG
DSC_0180.JPG
DSC_0182.JPG
DSC_0181.JPG
DSC_0184.JPG
DSC_0183.JPG
DSC_0179.JPG
DSC_0185.JPG
DSC_0191.JPG
DSC_0202.JPG
DSC_0190.JPG