Pigeon Talk

Its only been a few hours since the egg has been laid but all has been relatively calm in the loft.
My hope was that if he had an egg to sit on the dominant cock's spare time for fighting would be decreased. He's been sitting on it most of the day since the hen got off. Hopefully my hope was right!

Attachments

• 20190331_143045.jpg
    20190331_143045.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 4
Its only been a few hours since the egg has been laid but all has been relatively calm in the loft.
My hope was that if he had an egg to sit on the dominant cock's spare time for fighting would be decreased. He's been sitting on it most of the day since the hen got off. Hopefully my hope was right!
:clap :fl:fl:fl:fl

Well we lost Shadow/java’s squeaker today. 12 days old. :hit

They had seemed to be feeding it well, but I think the cold got them. It was beautiful almost 80F degrees yesterday, and today’s high was 40F and super windy. I brought Chance, Brick and Brewer inside for the night. A couple days of this nasty weather and I think we will be on the uphill from there.

View attachment 1721927 Not pigeons but these are squeakers.
Happened last night.
:love Are they from your avatar?

They had seemed to be feeding it well, but I think the cold got them. It was beautiful almost 80F degrees yesterday, and today’s high was 40F and super windy. I brought Chance, Brick and Brewer inside for the night. A couple days of this nasty weather and I think we will be on the uphill from there.
Awwww, I'm so sorry!:hit Let them try again when it's warmer.

:hugs :hit :hugs
Im so sorry!

Back
Top Bottom