Pigeon Talk

I lost my last racer baby today. They weren't feeding it well. I was planning on hand feeding it some peas but I didn't catch it in time. this was their first ever clutch, so hopefully they get better.

I flew the racers today, like always. They went so high! Flew straight for over an hour. Including the ferals.

I accidentally bought some white homers. Yeah, 2 pairs. They are very good. I will post pics of their pedigrees soon, and see if y'all can decode it. :p

Side note, the loft I purchased them from (GOLD SUPERIOR LOFT) bought the racing pigeon SUPERMAN for 35,000 in 2010. Yes, 35,000. One of the birds I have had some relation to it somehow. I need to clarify it with the owner.

I accidentally bought
:gig:lau:goodpost:
serveimage

Okay. Thanks. I did away with all the bowls, to see if it makes their sitting job harder. I add ACV to their water twice a week, and probiotics in their water twice a month, and vitamins and minerals supplement to their water twice a month. I might get some tobacco stalks

Very cool! Those are some nice looking birds! Post pics when you get some kings. ;)

nice pictures! How many racers do you have?

I bet they sold quick. I bet you can get another clutch from them.
I only have 16 racers. I could easily have had triple that or more with the amount of eggs I've switched out this year! I'm not sure if the tobacco stems make that much of a difference. They're meant to be good for deterring mites and lice in the nest and make for good drainage. I get them because they're cheap from the feed store. Sorry you have lost another baby. You're sure having a run of bad luck with them. Nice call with the new white homers. These 'accidental' purchases can be the best! I hope they settle quickly and easily.

Back
Top Bottom