Pigeon Talk

1586009771167.png

Anyone ever seen these Polish Srebrniaks? I think they're a type of tippler. I like how angular they are. I see some on auction sites all the time and I'm really tempted but I don't know where I'd put them.

I didn't realize the Arcs are small!
Granted kiwi is quite big! But they are smaller than the racers too.
View attachment 2074917
Anyone ever seen these Polish Srebrniaks? I think they're a type of tippler. I like how angular they are. I see some on auction sites all the time and I'm really tempted but I don't know where I'd put them.
I've never seen them before. Do they need to fly alot?

View attachment 2074917
Yeah I have. They are a Highflyers I believe. Just a highflyer, no tumbles included... They were originally bred as a flying bird, but of course, they also have a show variety. But this has me thinking. you should get highflyers! Here is my thinking... Ok they will get up out of reach for hawks, and should fly overnight, and then come in the next day. They have good homing instincts, so you shouldn't lose many. any highflyer would do... preferably not a fancy one, cause they will fly longer. Anywho,,,, just a thought. :)

Back
Top Bottom