Pigeon Talk

Nice! It looks like it will be a blue or black check. Band it today if you're going to!
Quick question
His parents have been mating earlier
Do you think that they will lay anytime soon?and I saw the male chasing the female around today. I was wondering because the baby is just a week old
Is possible for them to lay again anytime soon?

Quick question
His parents have been mating earlier
Do you think that they will lay anytime soon?and I saw the male chasing the female around today. I was wondering because the baby is just a week old
Is possible for them to lay again anytime soon?
Yes, expect eggs in another week. Give them a good place to lay in please!

Some updated photos of the Rollers, I’m not 100% but I think I’ve got two pairs. The babies are growing nicely, just waiting to see what colors they turn out to be
2C9411B7-9B84-4D09-B167-A17ABB3E08C3.jpeg
77C7E0A8-BF0E-4FAA-A067-81E497CA2922.jpeg
05417018-1628-4E2C-A630-CAE909370732.jpeg
177D8238-F1B8-4AC6-ADF5-22445AEAA406.jpeg

@Pigeon28 I have the solution to your feed! If you need more protein, soybeans! They are packed with it! Supposedly they are poisonous unless roasted, but I doubt that. Because, soy beans are grown here a lot and the ferals devour them, and they aren't roasted. I just bought this new feed online, and so far I like it. It has fewer peas (yay!) And more smaller grains (yay!) . It has soy beans, that are roasted, and they puts the protein up. The red has about 13% protein, which is perfect for me. I am fostering it up some though, I'm going to add 15 pounds of wheat (no one puts enough wheat in their feed, but I can't complain, as it saves me money!) And 15 pounds of millet. If you buy two bags, it's free shipping. https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai...wj1h4yKn4frAhXXLc0KHSCfAB4Qwg96BAgLEAY&adurl=

Back
Top Bottom