Pigeons!

I lose quite a bit to a falcon every year. The hawks dont seem to bother my pigeons its the falcons that really hit them hard usually during the fall. I really want to get a competition going but its hard to find fliers near me! I have only visited pigeons shows but never showed any of my birds. Competition and shows are on my to do list
We had a problem with a Peregrine falcon last year. Don't know what happened to it but it seemed to just stop. It's sad really. I like raptors I just wish they didn't eat pigeons!
There was a member on here last year who had a portable kitbox that he had trained his rollers to return to. He posted a video. It was really good to see them come straight back to the box when he whistled them in. Sadly he hasn't been on since then. When you breed your rollers do they need training to roll or is it something that they do instinctively?

Nice vid, I really like the music you chose for it. Your birds look great. I'll definitely check out your YT channel.:)

Sorry about your falcon troubles! What state are you in? I have mine confined to the loft and aviary for the winter due to hawks.

And...:welcome

I live out in Syracuse New York. I go on lock down and dont fly in the winter because of the snow

Hi everyone! I fly Birmingham Rollers and i would love it if you guys checked out my youtube channel Ace Roller Lofts and show support to the Roller Pigeon Community! Also give me suggestions on what topics i should hit on when making pigeon videos! Thank you so much!❤

I just searched up your channel, and it turns out that I have already subscribed.

I have some exhibition Birmingham Rollers. And a bunch of other pigeons.

Back
Top Bottom