Pilgrim Geese thread

Yes, my thoughts exactly! I know the foam isn't good either but much better than spun glass. I will be keeping a close eye on them today. I put some extra grit out by their food and on the patio hoping that will maybe help aid in digestion. They are a combination of little toddlers who put everything in their mouths AND rebellious teenagers! I have a feeling they ate the hole in the house the other day when I was gone for a good part of the day. We went to a small home owned zoo. I think they knew I was hanging out with some other waterfowl. We will probably have to build a gate so they can't come on the patio anymore.

Last edited:
Yes, my thoughts exactly! I know the foam isn't good either but much better than spun glass. I will be keeping a close eye on them today. I put some extra grit out by their food and on the patio hoping that will maybe help aid in digestion. They are a combination of little toddlers who put everything in their mouths AND rebellious teenagers! I have a feeling they ate the hole in the house the other day when I was gone for a good part of the day. We went to a small home owned zoo. I think they knew I was hanging out with some other waterfowl. We will probably have to build a gate so they can't come on the patio anymore.
They know exactly what we do when we leave the house. lol

They know exactly what we do when we leave the house. lol
lol, they may not know that I was admiring other beautiful geese BUT they definately knew I was gone. :)

As far as how they are doing... They seem to be doing fine. Everyone sort of mingled today. I wouldn't call it harmony but it was good for the most part.

lol, they may not know that I was admiring other beautiful geese BUT they definately knew I was gone.
smile.png

As far as how they are doing... They seem to be doing fine. Everyone sort of mingled today. I wouldn't call it harmony but it was good for the most part.
Well maybe a nice tolerance will be better than nothing.

Andi bet they smelled the other water fowl on you when you got home too and talked amongst themselves about it.
wink.png
your betrayal

Last edited:
Gorgeous. what kind of place is this a rescue or rehab?
The place is called Hemker Zoo. It is here in Minnesota. It was a two hour drive from where I live but worth it. It seemed to me it was a home owned zoo with about 200 animals. I'm not sure if the birds were rescues or not. I seen my first call ducks there and oh my goodness they are tiny and cute!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom