I have a 3 week old Ohiki (Japanese Long Tail Bantam) who had partially swallowed some Pine Shavings. I removed what I could see with a bright flashlight. She was cold, my kid moved the chick cage away from the heat lamp on accident. Found it hours later. I wiped a thin layer of crust from her eyes. I gave her water with a kid medicine syringe, she was very thirsty. I wrapped her in dish towels that I put in the microwave for 1 min. She had a phase for about 10 minutes of gasping every 10 seconds or so. She is now pretty quiet and seems to be sleeping. She would occasionally purr-chirp. What else can I do for her? I have her isolated in a small box under the heat lamp. Help!! I love this little darling and was pretty expensive. Thanks!