Pink chicken! *Photo Update.

Ok..I have a flock of white showgirls and ya'll have me wanting to tie dye them!!!. I've done a lot of hair color stunts with food coloring,so I keep a spray bottle on hand and I have the Neon food coloring on hand. I wonder what hubby would say if I got ahold of them!!....lol... purple hens with pink mohawks and green roos with blue hawks...lol...

Quote:
Sounds... Awesome!
I broke this blood bubble thing that formed with the corn starch on her toe. It started bleeding again
hmm.png
I put her in the coop so we'll see how long it bleeds.
I did take pictures but the lighting in my house doesn't bring out the color at all. She looks like a light brown orpington.. Instead I'll take shots outside tomorrow.

You should not put her with the others while it's bleeding. Not only will the peck her, but she will step in feces and it will cause an infection. You really need to stop the bleeding. Did you completely dry her off after dying her?

Quote:
Yes I did completely dry her off. Why?
It's nighttime though.. They can't see. I don't have time to stop the bleeding tonight, I can try again tomorrow. But seriously it never stops bleeding on it's own? And what was that blood bubble thing?

Oh
sad.png
Well I didn't know what it was
sad.png
I'll go get her now and let her sleep in my room tonight. She's quite odd, she doesn't lay eggs and just sits there doing nothing (inside the house). Doesn't look like a regular bantam buff orp either. She's 9 months old and doesn't lay. One of the many things I'd like to figure out about her.
Anyways I'll get more corn starch for her.

Waiting for pictures!! (I have 3 white silkie chicks who may be doomed to this fate soon...)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom