Pink eggs!

From a private Breeder. Its really hard to find private breeders near by you that sell these breed, So i'd start lookin' up some local breeders nearby you.. Most hatchery Langshans dont lay this pink color,

From a private Breeder. Its really hard to find private breeders near by you that sell these breed, So i'd start lookin' up some local breeders nearby you.. Most hatchery Langshans dont lay this pink color,

That's what I suspected. I seriously doubt I'll find any like that. But here's to wishful thinking.

I'd send you some eggs to hatch if i could! But unfortunately we dont have a Langshan roo... Just found this website though.. Havent fully checked it out.. not even sure if it'll shipped to where your from but its worth a shot right? Heres a link
http://www.springleaffarm.com/langshan1.html

Awe thank you! It's the thought that counts! I'm going to check this place out! I want my egg basket to look like Easter!

I'd send you some eggs to hatch if i could! But unfortunately we dont have a Langshan roo... Just found this website though.. Havent fully checked it out.. not even sure if it'll shipped to where your from but its worth a shot right? Heres a link
http://www.springleaffarm.com/langshan1.html

awe man! They're in Spokane wa!!! That's all the way across the country from me. I would hate to put a chicken through that. Plus it would probably cost a fortune! I've never hatched my own eggs but I have to figure it out and find a breeder on byc who will ship me some.

I have 3 that lay pink eggs. They are mixes of BR & GLW=black hens

And I bet those are a pretty pink too. Before I created this thread I read Plymouth Rock were pretty consistent layers of pinkish brown eggs so I was surprised to not have had more people saying that rocks laid pink for them. I dunno. But I like the sound of your mix.

That's crazy! What breeds did you have at the time?
Buff Orpington, black sex-linked, red sex-linked, Easter Eggers, Rhode Island Red - I am guessing it was "Buff" but who knows? They like to lay in their coop boxes, on top of hay bales, in the corner of a stall, under pallets -- :rolleyes:

My old dark Brahma used to lay pink tinted eggs. I have a Buff Brahma pullet now, Ill let you know about her when she lays.
48.jpg

Buff Orpington, black sex-linked, red sex-
linked, Easter Eggers, Rhode Island Red - I am guessing it was "Buff" but who knows? They like to lay in their coop boxes, on top of hay bales, in the corner of a stall, under pallets -- :rolleyes:

Judging from the info in this thread it was most likely the buff.

Back
Top Bottom