PIP! I have a PIP! Now a CHICK(PIC)

Go chickies go!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Jody

Wow, they ARE slow.

Lily and the showgirl both decided once they pipped that egg, they were coming OUT. They were out within the hour, both of them. But leave it to Lexie's baby to come out kicking!
gig.gif

Glad I didnt have to wait so long after pipping, I would have never got any sleep.
jumpy.gif

Ok, I have a little, well, actually rather large, dark blue or black Orp baby! Here she is:
DCP_8090.jpg

Once it got going, it did zip fast and is running all over the bator as we speak. The Ameraucana egg has a larger pip and is taking a rest. Nothing yet from the others, but I think the activity in the bator will stir 'em up. This baby seems to be blue as it dries.

Oh my, s/he is really darling. It just has to be a girl for you, Cyn.
gig.gif

I love that you are keeping us updated, its a rainy mornin here with nothin else to do (except housework, bleh!). That is not getting done.
lau.gif

What a thrilling pic!!!!! You have just blessed me with my first just-born chick pic. We are just in awe and wonder of the miracle of it! Congrats and happy hatching. CANT WAIT to see the rest. Thinking pullet thoughts for you, Suz

Yup, that's a bluey.
yippiechickie.gif
Congrats Cyn!
jumpy.gif

<private thought going thru my mind..um..that's a awfully big comb to be a little girl>
th.gif

Jody

Back
Top Bottom