PIP PIP..................mostly dry Lola pics added pg. 10

They are BRATS!!!!! I swear, these are the sweetest chicks I have ever had! All are full of personality and just so cute!!! Got one with spraddle leg (an EE). Poor little thing is FURIOUS that I was cruel enough to put a bandaid on her legs!!! However, in the few hours since I did, she has gone from falling flat on her face to walking.
smile.png
I cleaned the bator and put the one eyed/cross beaked one back in there as sort of a chickie NICU. Soooo, so far so goo, I think. Now I am gonna hop over to your thread and see how yours are doing!!!!
smile.png

Quote:
LOL your chicks sound to cute.. but to be safe heres the number to juvie LOL just kiddin

and i'll
fl.gif
for your one eyed chick
smile.png

i can see now if i get any chicks from my eggs there going to be a hand full...you see how they already putting me through stress..Lol

LOL...they are just trying to keep you on your toes!!!! But yeah, they are probably going to be as bratty as mine!!!! I hope so!!!!! LOL

Oh, and it is WHEN you get chicks, not if!!!!!
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL oh yea i mean *when*
big_smile.png

oh i know they will be i can see it now... everytime i lay down for bed they will start to scream and when i pick them up they will run and when they get older they will chase me...why do we hatch eggs again? LOL

Quote:
haha i can see it now you pull up and i'm everywhere chicks running here and there..my face all scratch up and everything haha

LOL shhhhhhh they might here you

Lol nah they would run away from me before i would.. i would spoil them so much they will hate to see my face...soon they here me coming they would yell OMG RUN!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom