PIP PIP..................mostly dry Lola pics added pg. 10

Yup, goatkeepers....that would be the one. That is too cool about the eggs. I hope you get some.
smile.png
Keep me updated.

LOL.....egg smuggling. That would be pretty cool to get some from Japan.
smile.png
They really are pretty birds. He isn't out yet!!! He seems pretty cute so far, but I can't see much.
smile.png
I will show him to you as soon as the little monster gets out of there.
smile.png

Uh oh, Christy.
big_smile.png
I just found splash blr wyandottes!
love.gif

I wonder if I can find some of those? You wouldn't happen to know anyone who's selling splash eggs, would you? If I can't get those, I think I'll stick with the BLRW. But I just looove that lighter blue.
D.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
Did you happen to look at the link to the pics on that eBay listing? They have splash.
smile.png
In fact, so far, most of mine look really light. I have two completely hatched and 2 trying....one of them looks REALLY light but she isn't out yet!!!
smile.png
Yeah, those are my favorites, too!!!!
love.gif
They are enough to melt just about anyone!!!

Edit to add...the link isn't clickable so you will have to copy and paste it. It is worth the effort, however. It shows all their BLRW and they have just stunning birds. I think it even tells which roos are with which hens.

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw the pics. I am a bit confused on something. If I order the BLRW, could I possibly get some splashed ones as well? Or is that something different? Looks like the splash is just a lighter BLRW. Or did I get that all wrong? I wonder if I can write her an email and ask if she could send some splashed ones, if it's something different than the BLRW.
Thanks so much for your help.
smile.png

I gotta admit to not being sure, but looks to me like yes, the "splash" is the really light ones. That really makes no sense to me.
smile.png
As far as I know, she just sends the eggs from which ever ones she has at the time, but I am sure you could request those specifically. I think she has both colors mixed in her breeding pens, though. Looks like I am getting mostly light ones, though. Honestly, I think thre are 3 kinds. Light, dark, and splash....but I am not sure of the difference in light and splash. Lots of help, aren't I. Sorry.

She is awesome and adorable!!! I am gonna get some pics of her on here in a bit. Sooooo cute!!! I think she may be the only baby I get out of that entire shipment (the BLRW were from a different seller)...the PO was HORRIBLE to that box of eggs.

LOL...I think LOTS of people buy eBay eggs....or at least I try to convince myself that it is normal and everyone does it!!!
smile.png

Last edited:
Alright, here is a pic of the little BTWJB. She is such a tiny little thing!!! Sooo cute! I am having tons of trouble with my image hosting site this evening so I was lucky to finally get this one on. GRUMBLE.....but at least I got one.
smile.png
And here she is.....
07320080625095330.jpg

CUTENESS!!!!!
love.gif

she's just to cute of all cuteness..lol

on the other hand my eggs are playing games with me...all they are doing is moving thats it no pip or peeps.. i'm on day 19 now
barnie.gif
i just look in the bator again for the 500th time and they is nothing..they are just still wiggling some

Back
Top Bottom