pipping....{{{PICS NOW}}}}Update:bad news :(

Quote:
Isn't that the funniest thing?! I used to be a Hair Stylist...I would have gotten fired if I did that to someone !
lau.gif

Lets hope it blends in well when he/she dries.

Smitty's Farm :

Congratulations!!!!!!!1
yippiechickie.gif

I wish my turkey eggs would pip.
th.gif

Thank you and good luck with your hatch
fl.gif
jumpy.gif

Smitty's Farm :

Quote:
Cool....You have some beak actions going on. Come on chickies!!!!!
jumpy.gif

I need to go down and check the turkeys. I had the beginning of a pip, but no beak action...we shall see~

COME ON BABIES!!!!(talking to yours). I only have the one left(were only 2 eggs ). Anyway...... youre have got to hurry up..I wanna see pics!(don't think I have ever seen a baby turkey before)​

Quote:
Cool....You have some beak actions going on. Come on chickies!!!!!
jumpy.gif

I need to go down and check the turkeys. I had the beginning of a pip, but no beak action...we shall see~

COME ON BABIES!!!!(talking to yours). I only have the one left(were only 2 eggs ). Anyway...... youre have got to hurry up..I wanna see pics!(don't think I have ever seen a baby turkey before)

So you have one out and one to go. Sending some more hatching vibes your way.

I still don't have any babies.
sad.png

I will have to go and babysit & talk to them. I'll post on the thread as soon as I do.

Baby turkeys are really cute!
Here's a pic of our beloved baby Henry that passed away.

CIMG0614.jpg

Smitty's Farm :

Quote:
COME ON BABIES!!!!(talking to yours). I only have the one left(were only 2 eggs ). Anyway...... youre have got to hurry up..I wanna see pics!(don't think I have ever seen a baby turkey before)

So you have one out and one to go. Sending some more hatching vibes your way.

I still don't have any babies.
sad.png

I will have to go and babysit & talk to them. I'll post on the thread as soon as I do.

Baby turkeys are really cute!
Here's a pic of our beloved baby Henry that passed away.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152/smittysfarm/Henry/CIMG0614.jpg

Awww Henry is adorable. Sorry to hear that is has passed. This morning, I had noticed that my second egg still had no progress. The lil' beak was still there. Seemed like the baby was stuck...so I assisted and started to break the shell away. The membrane was dry and white until I got down to his/her lil' butt. I left the baby, still attached by his cord,in the bator...she is active and peeping. Although, hasn't broken free of it's attachment(I won't interfere with that). Fingers crossed
fl.gif
that s/he'll make it. I had also put the first baby in the brooder so as to not disturb the second one while s/he rests and absorbs. How is you hatch going? Anything yet?

My second baby is doing great and in the brooder now,with baby number 1. The second baby's tummy was open a bit(nothing coming out,thank God) but now it has closed. S/he is a lot smaller than baby number 1.....but both are adorable. Will have more pics soon!

Back
Top Bottom