Pittsburgh, PA (AKA Steeler Country, West PA, East OH, North WV)!

That would be my guesses as well. Leghorns have bright orangey yellow legs, beaks & combs. I think the rocks tend to be a more pale color of yellow. Looks like a boy to me on the wyandotte, but a pic next to a suspected pullet would be best for comparison.

I'm considering trying to get a swap meet set up for the Wheeling, WV/Bellaire, OH area unless there is already a local one I don't know about. Let me know if you would be interested in setting up as a vendor & what you have. Also, suggestions for a location would help. I was considering Rural King in St Clairsville or maybe the park in either Bellaire or Neffs. I just have to figure out who to talk to about using the locations. I'm open to other suggestions as well. Please post here or PM me if interested!

Sounds like a great idea! I am too far away to participate as a vendor (that and I don't make anything! LOL) and right now I am low on chicken stock to offer for sale or trade, though I may have a couple spare roos, depending on when you are planning it for. I would like to attend though! So will watch to see what you get set up!

Would love to have you. Now just have to figure out a when & where. OH, I found Cabela's that you were talking about. I have made 2 trips this past month into PA to go get birds, so drove right by it.

My little chicks are now 1 month old. I am so proud fellow Pittsburghers!
Growing like little weeds
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom