Places to order ducks in the uk?

QueenDuck

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 30, 2012
Now I have read many posts of people saying about ordering their ducks and posting pictures of them. I have heard of Meterz farms and Holderreads or something like that but when I go onto their website it's all in dollars. If I was to order all the way from the us live ducklings, I don't think it would be very good for them to travel all that way. My question is, are there any places in the uk to order live ducklings from somewhere like Meterz farms or Holderreads?
:)

Oops! silly me! I mean Metzer farms!
lau.gif

i have order some ducks and goose with UK delivery arriving tmoz

the company is called Happy Chicks in Lancashire http://www.happychicks.co.uk/

one thing though is call befor eyou place order to make sure they have stock

and also dont buy purebreeds from them and the reason why is they say the are straight run and cant garuntee pullets or cocks but i ordered 4 pure breeds all which where cockrels

now how can that be.... they must know the sex

Last edited:
Okay thanks, I've just checked out happy chicks and they don't seem to have the duckling I want lol! So I think I might have to keep looking for websites in the uk or try and find some eggs for sale somewhere.
Thanks anyway! :)

Okay thanks, I've just checked out happy chicks and they don't seem to have the duckling I want lol! So I think I might have to keep looking for websites in the uk or try and find some eggs for sale somewhere.
Thanks anyway!
smile.png

what ducklings you looking for i know a few breeders of fowl and can point you in right direction

Back
Top Bottom