Pleasant Surprise by USPS's Finest

Well, I'm thrilled to see a thread about good USPS people, and there are lots of them. Mine are great here, too, I haven't ordered chicks or eggs by mail, but I know they'd keep them at the PO for me (I've known most of them for over 30 years
wink.png
)

We have the best postal folks in the world! I ordered a bunch of chicks one time and they all showed up dead...The lady asked me if the shipmen tlooked right and I said nope not even a little bit...the shipment never should have been excepted! It was a regular box with less than a dozen holes made with a pair of scissors! She got me my money back and made sure that the other post office got yelled at! Those poor chicks suffocated
hit.gif
...my post office ladies will even let me get my stuff after hours!

My Mail lady brings everything that wont fit in the mailbox to my door. She always honks her horn first. I usually make it out the door before she can get out of her jeep. I mail packages at the Orono post office because the Old Town po gives me a bunch of grief every time I go there. I think they do this to everyone. I don't think it's just me. The ladies over in Orono are very polite and always willing to go the extra mile.

That was very kind of your mail person to give you magnets.
thumbsup.gif

You want to see good postal employees, go to Marceline Missouri's post office. We have been doing the FFA project and receiving loads of eggs for these kids to hatch out for learning and making money. These guys and gals are so concerned for these eggs and me getting them. they call me each morning and tell me if there are any eggs and even called me on the day I received NOTHING. Just to tell me to not bother coming by! HOWS THAT!!!!

thumbsup.gif

My mail carrier is nice too. She always brings anything that won't fit in the box unto my doorstep, and leaves a biscuit for my dog yapping behind the door.
smile.png

You have a good guy there Cyn. It makes one feel better about humanity for a while.
lol.png

How very sweet of him. We have a very small PO here, and I mean...super duper tiny. Our Postmistress is the BEST! She always calls when I have a package and asks if it eggs and if I want it delivered.Every time I go in to get my eggs, she asks " so, whatcha hatching now"? Yeah...There are a FEW good ones out there still.

thumbsup.gif
So glad to see a positive thread about postal workers. I think mine is the best too although I may be biased.
lau.gif

My little post office is also great, my mail carrier is a grouch, but ALWAYS brings boxes down our long driveway and is ALWAYS careful about anything he brings. Because he's so careful, I make sure I am very polite and as friendly as he'll let me be... it's kinda hard to be friendly and cheerful if they only grunt and give you single words back, but I do my best cause he's so good in every other way.

The staff at the actual office are all great (and much more cheerful!
big_smile.png
).

Back
Top Bottom