Please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tall, muscular black rooster came into camp. He looked like trouble, so BearClaw stood up and flared her neck feathers. He came into camp, without attacking anyone, suprisingly. "Who are you?" Demanded BearClaw as she glared at him. "I mean you no harm, as I am EagleWing from WingClan." He replied. She cocked her head, still glaring at him in suspicion. She then asked,"Why are you here, then?" He replied, "Moonstar would like to know the status of your camp. Is it horrbily damaged, or are you in need of any assisstance?" BearClaw looked around. She then said, "Well, our medicine den is in desperate need of repair. We can't help an ill chicken in that pile of debris. Also, we've already had some attacks that left some of us wounded." EagleWing nodded, and glanced over the medicine den. She wasn't joking, it was a mess. "I'll report this to Moonstar, and I'll come back to help you." BearClaw relaxed. "Okay, thank you. I hope to see you soon, we need to treat our warriors."

EagleWing then set off to the forest, heading back to his camp.

Guys I really dont think I should be deputy of MountainClan anymore... Or have Mosspelt as a charactor here even. Now that the battle ShadowClan is getting more important I think I'll just use charactors from that Clan for whatever I do. Any thoughts?

Quote:
Why?!? Please explain.

well, it doesnt really seem appropriet (sp?) that I take about killing off MountainClan, and then come here and catch food for and heal MountainClan, ya know?

Quote:
Why?!? Please explain.

well, it doesnt really seem appropriet (sp?) that I take about killing off MountainClan, and then come here and catch food for and heal MountainClan, ya know?

I don't know.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Why?!? Please explain.

I'm keeping Darkember and getting Wingclan involved while keeping Ashheart who is determined to avenge his son.
big_smile.png

Quote:

I'm keeping Darkember and getting Wingclan involved while keeping Ashheart who is determined to avenge his son.
big_smile.png

ya lol, I dunno how you do that
tongue.png
Russetstar is just more... me I guess
hmm.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

tongue.png
hmm.png

ep.gif

AHHHHH!!!! *Runs away from BooBoo*
tongue.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

tongue.png
hmm.png

Wow... I can't believe someone would want to strictly be Russetstar. She is EVIL.
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom