Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"No, I really don't. The herd was getting quite large, and I think the leader just had too much trouble keeping track of everyone." She said, delicately shrugging.

Aurora jumped, she hadn't expected anyone. "Oh, hello. I,um, would like to join?" She asked hopefully.

"Come with me," she replied, pointing her head towards Amethyst's direction.

"all right." she said, turning and following. She tossed her head, and her mane flowed down her neck gorgeously, it's white and rainbow striping beautiful.

Nyx led her to Amethyst, a gorgeous light palomino mare with eyes as shining as the stone she was named for. She was sitting in the middle of a green meadow, covered in thousands of vibrant flowers and shrowded with cherry blossom trees. The lead mare bobbed her lion like tail up and down as she lay with a single pink butterfly perchered on her muzzle. "Who is this, Nyx?" she asked in a smooth, deep voice.

She smiled and shrugged. "I don't know milady, but she wishes to join us."

"Ah," Amethyst replied, looking to the horse that had been presented to her. "So you'd like to be part of EclipseHerd?"

(WHAT HAPPENED?! I was gone and like 50 pages were addded!) since yesterday!

Last edited:
smile.png
:

(WHAT HAPPENED?! I was gone and like 50 pages were addded!)

Well, all of the horse ecscaped from the breeding farms. I think you might already know that though... And now there are two new magical herds, Sunherd (A Pegasus herd) and Eclipsejerd (A Unicorn herd)​

Quote:
Well, all of the horse ecscaped from the breeding farms. I think you might already know that though... And now there are two new magical herds, Sunherd (A Pegasus herd) and Eclipsejerd (A Unicorn herd)

no no no no i joined yesterday! and i was on page 152 qand now its already this far!? How could that happen?!

Quote:
"Oh!" he exclaimed, cocking a brow, "Do you... know the reason?" he asked awkwardly, "I have to know just who I'm letting in my herd is why I ask."

"No, I really don't. The herd was getting quite large, and I think the leader just had too much trouble keeping track of everyone." She said, delicately shrugging.

"Hmmm," he said, thoughtfully narrowing his eyes. "Well, I suppose it's fine that you stay, but I'll be keeping an eye on you just in case. Go ahead, make yourself at home. You can call me Horus, by the way."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom