Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawn trotted around. She wasa a little peeved and wanted to kick something. Or buck someone.

smile.png
:

Dawn trotted around. She wasa a little peeved and wanted to kick something. Or buck someone.

Haha.
Lydia trotted up to her. "Hello!"​

Adam, finally peeling his eyes from Arwen as she touched down near her mate, looked over at the new mare. He walked up to her, his silvery mane flowing gently down his shoulder. "Hello." He said kindly in his deep voice. (Aurora)

Last edited:
Quote:
"Hang on a sec," BirdNut said, frantically typing at the speed of light to try and reply to three people at once.

Evan looked back at her and cocked his head, "You okay?" he asked, then breathed a sigh, "You seem a little- almost... sad when you're around me. Was there anything I said to offend you?" he questioned awkwardly.

Quote:
"Hang on a sec," BirdNut said, frantically typing at the speed of light to try and reply to three people at once.

Evan looked back at her and cocked his head, "You okay?" he asked, then breathed a sigh, "You seem a little- almost... sad when you're around me. Was there anything I said to offend you?" he questioned awkwardly.

"I was just....thinking." She said.

Quote:
Haha.
Lydia trotted up to her. "Hello!"

Dawn looked at her. Trying not to sound mad she said. "Hello," She was just so mad she started jumping things.

smile.png
:

Quote:
Haha.
Lydia trotted up to her. "Hello!"

Dawn looked at her. Trying not to sound mad she said. "Hello," She was just so mad she started jumping things.​

"Are you all right?"

Quote:

"But it's like just whenever you're around me. Do I make you feel awkward? Intimidated?" he stammered, his eyes glancing from his hooves to her.

Quote:

"But it's like just whenever you're around me. Do I make you feel awkward? Intimidated?" he stammered, his eyes glancing from his hooves to her.

" Well, I guess...I told you how I felt, and then..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom