Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
(Its alright, I don't want you to feel like I'm rushing you
smile.png
)

"Not very well." She said quietly. "W-what about you?"

"I'm fine. Mommy, too," she sat down next to Esther, folding her knees and hocks beneath her neatly. "Is there anything we can get for you?"

"I don't think so, I've already been given some poppy seeds." She said slowly. "I wish I could go swim...." She said sadly.

Quote:
" Thats good. I think mine are the same" she said, putting a bit of the poultice on herself, before nosing her leg. " Ill just have to wait this one out" she murmured to herself

(Bye DL179!
frow.gif
)

Remus inspected her leg, frowning. "It looks like you at least sprained something. You should try not to walk on it much, just in case it has a hairline fracture," he straightened up. "Would you like me to get anything for you?"

" Nothing for now, thanks" she said with a smile " you should rest too. You are hurt. "

Quote:
"I'm fine. Mommy, too," she sat down next to Esther, folding her knees and hocks beneath her neatly. "Is there anything we can get for you?"

"I don't think so, I've already been given some poppy seeds." She said slowly. "I wish I could go swim...." She said sadly.

Gemma nodded sadly. It would be a nice day for swimming, and she longed to jump into the cool, silky waves, but she wanted to help Esther, and so stayed where she was. "I heard something strange the other day," she said absently. "I heard someone say that sometime when we're older the leaves are supposed to fall off the trees and there will be no more water. It will turn hard and cold and you won't be able to swim in it," she frowned. "I hope it isn't true."

Quote:

Gemma nodded sadly. It would be a nice day for swimming, and she longed to jump into the cool, silky waves, but she wanted to help Esther, and so stayed where she was. "I heard something strange the other day," she said absently. "I heard someone say that sometime when we're older the leaves are supposed to fall off the trees and there will be no more water. It will turn hard and cold and you won't be able to swim in it," she frowned. "I hope it isn't true."

"Me too...." She said weakly. Esther tried to sit up, so she could look at Gemma better, but groaned and put her head down again. "Thank you for staying here with me Gemma..." Esther said, trying to smile.

Quote:
(Bye DL179!
frow.gif
)

Remus inspected her leg, frowning. "It looks like you at least sprained something. You should try not to walk on it much, just in case it has a hairline fracture," he straightened up. "Would you like me to get anything for you?"

" Nothing for now, thanks" she said with a smile " you should rest too. You are hurt. "

"Sounds good to me," he sighed, his bones aching from his sleepless night. His hock crackled as he staggered across the field to the shade of an old oak tree. With a snort, he sat back on his heels, his legs locking up for a good nap. He smiled at Sprite before closing his eyes.

Quote:

"Me too...." She said weakly. Esther tried to sit up, so she could look at Gemma better, but groaned and put her head down again. "Thank you for staying here with me Gemma..." Esther said, trying to smile.

"It's all right, Esther," she extended her own forelegs and rested her chin on them, glancing at the filly beside her. "You're my friend, and I feel that if I stay with you--you won't disappear. Like--" she cut herself off, shaking her head.

Quote:

"It's all right, Esther," she extended her own forelegs and rested her chin on them, glancing at the filly beside her. "You're my friend, and I feel that if I stay with you--you won't disappear. Like--" she cut herself off, shaking her head.

"Dissapear?" Esther said confused, furrowing her eyebrows.

Quote:

"Sounds good to me," he sighed, his bones aching from his sleepless night. His hock crackled as he staggered across the field to the shade of an old oak tree. With a snort, he sat back on his heels, his legs locking up for a good nap. He smiled at Sprite before closing his eyes.

Sprite followed him and nuzzled him and whispered " I love you" before lying down on the ground with her chin on her forelegs so she could rest her leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom