Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
So...you are just like copying and pasting?! Cool.

Nope! I'm writing it on my own, but I'm doing a set of books, so I'm starting from the beginning when Flip and Silver were little.

Quote:
Apollo watched Ariel worridly, not looking away from her at all.

Esther pulled her legs into her body slowly, and looked up at Chancellor. "Hello Chance..." She mumbled.

"HOw are you feeling?" He asked worriedly.

Ariel moaned softly, still unconscious.

"Tired, hungry, aaaand.....in pain." She laughed quietly. "Yeah, what else is new?" She said jokingly, before falling into a coughing fit.

"Ariel, please, wake up..." Apollo pleaded, nuzzling her.

Quote:
So...you are just like copying and pasting?! Cool.

Nope! I'm writing it on my own, but I'm doing a set of books, so I'm starting from the beginning when Flip and Silver were little.

Oh COOL! Nice!

Quote:
"HOw are you feeling?" He asked worriedly.

Ariel moaned softly, still unconscious.

"Tired, hungry, aaaand.....in pain." She laughed quietly. "Yeah, what else is new?" She said jokingly, before falling into a coughing fit.

"I am sorry." Chance said, nuzzling her. His eyes echoed his heart, horribly sad.

Ariel still did not stir.

Quote:

"I am sorry." Chance said, nuzzling her. His eyes echoed his heart, horribly sad.

"Its, *Cough* A-alright..." She said quietly. "How about you? Did you get injured?"

Apollo rested his head on her back, looking out at the stream sadly.

Quote:

"Its, *Cough* A-alright..." She said quietly. "How about you? Did you get injured?"

He shook his head. "No, not really. Some scrapes, but no. I wish I could of taken your place..." He said regretfully.

Ariel slowly lifted her head. "Where am I?" She asked groggily.

Quote:

He shook his head. "No, not really. Some scrapes, but no. I wish I could of taken your place..." He said regretfully.

"No Chance, it's better if it happened to me. You need to stay alive, you have Ira..." Esther said, looking at him seriously. "And you need to help mother, you know father won't be able to do much now that he's all beat up."

Apollo quickly lifted his head, and looked at Ariel. "Next to the stream, in Skyherd." He said.

Suddenly as she walked across the field, Dahlia felt her legs buckle under her painfully. She began to pant and wheeze as her wounds gushed blood once more. The mare tried to get up but as many times as she tried, she simply could not get a good enough hold on her unstable legs. A loud cracking sound could be heard from one of her shanks as it was soon rendered useless. Before Dahlia could react, she toppled to her side and moaned in agonizing pain. Bea was gone, Bucephalus was gone, and now she was convinced she was next. Panic reached her mind as she swivelled her legs around rapidly to regain her balance, but eventually gave up and just layed there feeling hopeless.

Quote:

"No Chance, it's better if it happened to me. You need to stay alive, you have Ira..." Esther said, looking at him seriously. "And you need to help mother, you know father won't be able to do much now that he's all beat up."

Apollo quickly lifted his head, and looked at Ariel. "Next to the stream, in Skyherd." He said.

"But I wish......" He said, crying softly.

"SkyHerd?" She asked, bewildered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom