Please Help!! Anyone? Hen not pooping at all. Not broody

How can I tell if it's dry?
You can just usally tell if its dry...I guess maybe you cant...but my chickens are forever sticking the but in my face just like my cats lol....what I would do is very carefully put you finger up to see if its dry or theres anything stuck. With a rubber glove. I would later you hand or finger with vaseline and it should help push or slip things out if that's the problem or maybe you will find the problem. Is her abdomen hard or anything?

I had a chicken that was 8 and every month torward her last years I had to vaseline her vent so that way thing would slide out or it would help her since she would struggle

You can just usally tell if its dry...I guess maybe you cant...but my chickens are forever sticking the but in my face just like my cats lol....what I would do is very carefully put you finger up to see if its dry or theres anything stuck. With a rubber glove. I would later you hand or finger with vaseline and it should help push or slip things out if that's the problem or maybe you will find the problem. Is her abdomen hard or anything?
Can I use a plastic glove? Abdomen normal

Back
Top Bottom