PLEASE HELP ASAP PLEASE RESPOND

That is really strange looking and definitely not bumblefoot. What kind of substrate are they on and are they exposed to any chemicals? Do they live outdoors now and if so, in what kind of enclosure. I can't imagine bringing a duck to college - that doesn't seem fair to the duck as it's not really their ideal lifestyle. There must be something you can identify that would have brought about this condition in your duck's feet!
I did things in college that even a duck shouldn't see.

Hey so this is my first post on here. I’m a first time duck mom and I have two Pekins. They’re almost a year old. My little girl piglet has been limping for a long while. It hasn’t been that bad and it wasn’t causing her pain. A few days ago I went out to give them fresh water and her foot had blisters on it and was bright pink. I researched bumblebee foot and thought it could’ve been that. It’s been getting worse and worse every day. I’m very worried and I don’t want to lose her. I included a picture. She’s still eating and drinking and swimming but I’ve noticed she isn’t as much. There’s no vet near me for ducks. I bought some antiseptic spray and sliver creme for her that’s not toxic to animals. I’ve been bandaging her foot at night but nothings helping. I was really looking forward to taking her to college with me and having her stay in the apartment with me. I really don’t want to lose her. Does anyone know what this is or if I’ll she’ll pass away. I’m really upset and worried. Thanks
Oh my I’m so sorry this seems so stressful and Hard for you- I have no answers but it seems issac really knows what to do.
See if you can get to the vet - if what was recommended does not work .
I do hope your baby heals .💝

Ugh ... I brought her to the vet today- she is fine - but she has some
issues with her spine and legs that they said is drom
Being a Pekin.. but here is the thing - I took her to the vet and everyone was fine - I got back and my other Pekin - was completely unable to move - I rushed her to the vet and Now I’m waiting .. Ashe was FINE when I left - now she can’t stand at all!!!
I’m so upset .

Make sure you look at the bottom of the feet!
Ugh ... I brought her to the vet today- she is fine - but she has some
issues with her spine and legs that they said is drom
Being a Pekin.. but here is the thing - I took her to the vet and everyone was fine - I got back and my other Pekin - was completely unable to move - I rushed her to the vet and Now I’m waiting .. Ashe was FINE when I left - now she can’t stand at all!!!
I’m so upset .
Oh my!!! I think I answered the wrong post .. I’m so sorry...

Back
Top Bottom