PLEASE HELP ASAP! ROUEN DUCK

I cant help you figure out what happened but I do know how to help him heal faster. i would give him apple cider vinegar in his water. i would also do apple cider vinegar rinses. (this will give him an extra health boost, prevent infection, and will help him heal quicker) apple cider vinegar really does help everything! best of luck!

I don't know how to help but I feel for you :( I'm so sorry your duck is hurt. When did it happen? How long has he not been eating? I would probably isolate him from the other ducks for a bit if you can't rule out that another duck did it, and give him space from them to heal. I hope someone else will comment soon with more advice
It happened about 5 this afternoon, its 11:30pm now, so not THAT Long ago. He is in a kennel by himself. He hasn't ate or drank since then. And his head and neck area still look like the pictures!

i think he may have got attacked by your other drake(s). can you bring him inside the house? so you can keep an eye on him better and make sure he is comfortable, eating, and drinking.
He is by himself in a kennel, near the house away from the others. I have been checking on him. He is definitely not eating or drinking still.

you may want to clean the wound first thing in the am so that you can see what is going on
That is my plan to get the spray and clean it.up tomorrow. Hes still not doing much. Someone said something about putting electrolytes in the water too?? I'm not sure about that.

That is my plan to get the spray and clean it.up tomorrow. Hes still not doing much. Someone said something about putting electrolytes in the water too?? I'm not sure about that.
The electrolytes are a good idea he is probably in shock from the attack just let him settle down and then if he isn't eating and drinking tomorrow I would give it through a syringe or dropper and puree or soften his food

The electrolytes are a good idea he is probably in shock from the attack just let him settle down and then if he isn't eating and drinking tomorrow I would give it through a syringe or dropper and puree or soften his food
What type of food can I give him?? The duck food?? Or is there something he should have?? I dont have electrolytes, can I substitute anything?

Back
Top Bottom